Chuck Maddox’s Watch Blog

This page is a journal of my journey in the field of Horology, which is timekeeping. In other words, watch collecting. Which in my case is the collecting of chronograph watches. To contact me, email me at: cmaddox3@sbcglobal.net .

Name:
Location: Chicagoland, United States

The Extremely wordy version of my Resumé is located here: http://home.xnet.com/~cmaddox/resume.html

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

HR: Watches: TAG-Heuer Monaco V4 Concept Watch

I ran across a rather nice and a bit lengthy write up on HR: Watches while linking to yesterday's post on C.O.S.C. certification on the New TAG-Heuer Monaco V.4 announced at last year's Basel Fair. I haven't read a lot about this innovative movement since the initial flury of reports from Basel last year and it was very interesting reading:

The TAG Heuer Monaco V4 Concept Watch

14-May-2004

The stunning blend of breakthrough technology with advanced integrated mechanical movement design, encased upside down in a daring evolution of the iconic TAG Heuer Monaco...

Enjoy!

-- C

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings. A couple of years ago I received a Tag Heuer digital watch as a gift. It's a Formula One Paddock Club model and it's not really my style. In your experience, what woulf be the best method of selling this timepiece?

Never worn, in the box, etc.

Thanks in advance

Wednesday, May 30, 2007 10:12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home