Chuck Maddox’s Watch Blog

This page is a journal of my journey in the field of Horology, which is timekeeping. In other words, watch collecting. Which in my case is the collecting of chronograph watches. To contact me, email me at: cmaddox3@sbcglobal.net .

Name:
Location: Chicagoland, United States

The Extremely wordy version of my Resumé is located here: http://home.xnet.com/~cmaddox/resume.html

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Sorry it's been so quiet...

Sorry it's been so quiet around here lately. Some of this is due to standard post-Holiday doledrums. And today is the high holy day of the MacWorld San Francisco Keynote address for the Mac faithful.

In addition I have been hard at work with a joint project that I really can't talk about yet that has taken a significant amount of my time. I can tell you that this project will be well worth the wait and the effort I and the people I'm partnering with are putting into it. But I really can't say more just yet. Just keep on watching, hopefully in the weeks ahead you'll have reason to agree!

-- Chuck


3 Comments:

Blogger Chief Michael E. Scott, Retired said...

I'm sure that whatever it is will be worth waiting for!

And, I sure wish I had Paulo's problem!

Tuesday, January 11, 2005 11:08:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Chuck,

I missed the posting on your site! Curious about your project!

Best regards,
RJ

Tuesday, January 11, 2005 2:58:00 PM  
Blogger Speedmaster said...

Come on Chuck, we can't wait, you're killing me when you do that! ;-)


Chris
http://amateureconblog.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, January 12, 2005 4:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home