Chuck Maddox’s Watch Blog

This page is a journal of my journey in the field of Horology, which is timekeeping. In other words, watch collecting. Which in my case is the collecting of chronograph watches. To contact me, email me at: cmaddox3@sbcglobal.net .

Name:
Location: Chicagoland, United States

The Extremely wordy version of my Resumé is located here: http://home.xnet.com/~cmaddox/resume.html

Monday, December 27, 2004

c.1045 in-detail & dimensions articles updated:

c.1045 in-detail & dimensions articles updated:

I've patched both the c.1045 in-detail article and the Dimensions of Selected Omega Chronographs articles with updated Case Reference information after my oversight on the Bar Bracelet TV Dial c.1045 came to light. I haven't patched the Overview document yet as it is merely an overview it's rarely accessed and I can let it be for the time being.

The dimensions tables in both documents as well as the pictures have all be updated with corrected information.

I haven't heard back from Jean-Michel about my query, which isn't a surprise given it's the week between Christmas and New Years and I wouldn't be surprised if he is on holiday. I would be!

More updates as events warrant

-- Chuck


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home