Chuck Maddox’s Watch Blog

This page is a journal of my journey in the field of Horology, which is timekeeping. In other words, watch collecting. Which in my case is the collecting of chronograph watches. To contact me, email me at: cmaddox3@sbcglobal.net .

Name:
Location: Chicagoland, United States

The Extremely wordy version of my Resumé is located here: http://home.xnet.com/~cmaddox/resume.html

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Important Matter: Ordering materials from O & W

I've added a new page Important Matter: A packet of ordering materials from O&W which has digitized images of a packet of information for ordering watches through Ollech & Wajs dating to 31 March 1970... There are a number of Ollech & Wajs chronographs as well as at least one Enicar Sherpa-Graph (a pair of GMT watches, one a Chronograph) in the catalog listing. Also included is a price list and a letter from the Export Manager of O&W...

I should warn you, the prices are enough to make one Cry!

Enjoy!

-- Chuck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home