Chuck Maddox’s Watch Blog

This page is a journal of my journey in the field of Horology, which is timekeeping. In other words, watch collecting. Which in my case is the collecting of chronograph watches. To contact me, email me at: cmaddox3@sbcglobal.net .

Name:
Location: Chicagoland, United States

The Extremely wordy version of my Resumé is located here: http://home.xnet.com/~cmaddox/resume.html

Monday, December 20, 2004

Christopher Meisenzahl Points out RolexSamler.dk

Christopher Meisenzahl, fellow TZ Omega Forum regular and my favorite NASA web site skelunker, pointed out this very interesting Danish website, RolexSamler.dk featuring Omega and Rolex (mainly Rolex)...

Some interesting pictures, they've managed to glom onto Steve Waddington's reproduction of Omega's "Space Story" brochure, but the site includes many instruction manuals for Rolex wrist watches, which is very cool!

Thanks Chris for pointing out this site!

-- Chuck

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks .... If you have any Omega Speedmaster or Seamaster 300 manuals (quite hard to come by!) you want to share, plz let me know and I will find "room" for them on my website (www.rolexsamler.dk) - rgds MikaelHansen

Monday, December 20, 2004 12:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home