Chuck Maddox’s Watch Blog

This page is a journal of my journey in the field of Horology, which is timekeeping. In other words, watch collecting. Which in my case is the collecting of chronograph watches. To contact me, email me at: cmaddox3@sbcglobal.net .

Name:
Location: Chicagoland, United States

The Extremely wordy version of my Resumé is located here: http://home.xnet.com/~cmaddox/resume.html

Monday, December 13, 2004

Citizen Revives Bullhead chrono in limited edition…

Ran across this, like so many things, while looking for something else:
 
New CITIZEN ECO-DRIVE "Movt E210" Limited Edition
Order Now!! " The first released edition was sold out"
Please wait for the second release ! Only 500 pieces available.
Listed Price : 105,000JPY (US$ 986)
  • Case : Titanium
  • Dial : White
  • Strap : Titanium
  • Crystal :Non reflective curved Sapphire crystal
  • Size without Crown :41.00 mm x 46.00 mm
  • Movement : E210 Eco drive 8 months
  • Chronograph function : 1/5 sec, 12 hours
  • -10 ATM water resistance
  • Power reserve indicator
  • Alarm
  • Anti magnetic
  • +-15sec/month

It's great to see Citizen reviving this interesting concept from thirty years ago. It's a great look!

-- C


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I absolutely love it! Too bad it's so expensive. I just can't bring myself to spend that much on a quartz watch.


Chris Meisenzahl

Tuesday, December 14, 2004 9:48:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great watch ... where can I buy or order this watch??? Could you help me???!!!

Thanks Ralf / ralf.neumann@gmx.ch

Saturday, October 29, 2005 10:06:00 AM  
Blogger Chuck Maddox said...

Hi Ralf,

I ordered mine through http://seiyajapan.com/
back in January. They were very nice, helpful, even got me some spare
links for the bracelet.

Another firm who has carried them in the past is: http://www.higuchi-inc.com/66-0472.html

These were limited edition runs of 500 for the White dial with black subs, and 500 for the deep blue with black subs. I have no idea if any are still available. I'd move fast if you want one.

If you contact Seiya, please tell him I said "Hello!" and I sent
you.

Good Hunting!

Chuck

Saturday, October 29, 2005 11:19:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home