Chuck Maddox’s Watch Blog

This page is a journal of my journey in the field of Horology, which is timekeeping. In other words, watch collecting. Which in my case is the collecting of chronograph watches. To contact me, email me at: cmaddox3@sbcglobal.net .

Name:
Location: Chicagoland, United States

The Extremely wordy version of my Resumé is located here: http://home.xnet.com/~cmaddox/resume.html

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Ordering Omega's through O & W, Back in the Day...

I've added a new page Ordering Omega's through O & W: Back in the day... which has digitized images of a flyer for ordering Omega watches through Ollech & Wajs. I'll point out that since the back of the flyer has a Speedmaster Mark II Professional, this flyer probably dates from 1969 or later...

I'll also note that while there is a Speedmaster Pre-Pro (probably a 105.003) pictured, the descriptive text clearly states: Speedmaster Professional. Interestingly enough, the price quoted is the same for a Moonwatch as a Mark II...

I should warn you, the prices are enough to make one Cry!

Enjoy!

-- Chuck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home