Chuck Maddox’s Watch Blog

This page is a journal of my journey in the field of Horology, which is timekeeping. In other words, watch collecting. Which in my case is the collecting of chronograph watches. To contact me, email me at: cmaddox3@sbcglobal.net .

Name:
Location: Chicagoland, United States

The Extremely wordy version of my Resumé is located here: http://home.xnet.com/~cmaddox/resume.html

Friday, September 02, 2005

Part 2 of Collecting 110 on Newsstands and on OTD...

Just received an email from Jeff Stein who has posted the second part of the "Collecting 110" article that Jeff, Ralf and I colaborated on for International Watch Magazine.

While you can read and enjoy the article on line, to get the full impact of Ralf's outstanding photography you owe it to yourself to pick up a copy at your favorite newsstand!

-- Chuck

2 Comments:

Blogger Villagepig said...

Admittedly I don't know much about watches but I wanted to thank-you for popping by and giving my blog a read :-)

All the best.
Village Pig

Friday, September 02, 2005 2:54:00 PM  
Blogger Speedmaster said...

Thanks Chuck, I'll check it out.

Chris

Friday, September 02, 2005 9:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home