Chuck Maddox’s Watch Blog

This page is a journal of my journey in the field of Horology, which is timekeeping. In other words, watch collecting. Which in my case is the collecting of chronograph watches. To contact me, email me at: cmaddox3@sbcglobal.net .

Name:
Location: Chicagoland, United States

The Extremely wordy version of my Resumé is located here: http://home.xnet.com/~cmaddox/resume.html

Thursday, December 23, 2004

Jean-Michel posts Omega Museum visit Snaps:

I just received this email from Jean-Michel (owner of: Lemania5100.net, Navitimer.net, & speedmaster-mission.net):
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 22:37:18 +0100 (CET)
From: jean-michel
Reply-To: jean_michel@navitimer.net
Subject: a visit to the Omega museum
To: ...snip...
 

My dear friends

I am just back from a visit to the Omega museum in Bienne Switzerland

I have just put the pictures of this trip on my speedmaster website at http://www.speedmaster-mission.net[then click on the "museum" button if that link doesn't take you directly to the Museum page -- C].

I hope you'll enjoy the pictures !

cheers

JM

Take a visit and send thanks to JM for thinking of us! This is almost like visiting ourselves!

-- Chuck

1 Comments:

Blogger Speedmaster said...

Very cool, thanks JM and Chuck!!!

Thursday, December 23, 2004 7:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home