Chuck Maddox’s Watch Blog

This page is a journal of my journey in the field of Horology, which is timekeeping. In other words, watch collecting. Which in my case is the collecting of chronograph watches. To contact me, email me at: cmaddox3@sbcglobal.net .

Name:
Location: Chicagoland, United States

The Extremely wordy version of my Resumé is located here: http://home.xnet.com/~cmaddox/resume.html

Thursday, December 23, 2004

In holiday mode here for the next couple of days...

Sorry I haven't been posting more often...

I've begun my holiday mode here yesterday when I spent most of the day doing some last minute christmas shopping (and dealing with an annoying printer problem - Thank goodness for Apple Airport Express's USB Sharing feature). Today I'll be wraping presents and picking up materials for Christmas eating for a good part of the day, tomorrow I'll be distributing Christmas gifts for a good chunk of the day... And frankly, everyone else seems to be doing much of the same it seems because there isn't a lot going on in the watch world. I mean I know a gent DF is going to be trying to verify the movement and authenticity of (he hopes) a pre-moon c.321 today in Chicago, and a dutch gent was looking for pointers on submitting an information request with Omega Vintage information, but I haven't seen much else going on. It's been very quiet. And that's a good thing.

So go out there and make some news! So I'll have something to talk about!

Have a great week/holiday and I keep pluggin' along!

-- Chuck

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Always those Dutch guys with their Speedies :-)

Happy holidays Chuck! Good luck finding and wrapping presents (I have been busy all week searching for the right presents)!

Best regards,

Robert-Jan

Thursday, December 23, 2004 9:09:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home