Chuck Maddox’s Watch Blog

This page is a journal of my journey in the field of Horology, which is timekeeping. In other words, watch collecting. Which in my case is the collecting of chronograph watches. To contact me, email me at: cmaddox3@sbcglobal.net .

Name:
Location: Chicagoland, United States

The Extremely wordy version of my Resumé is located here: http://home.xnet.com/~cmaddox/resume.html

Monday, December 20, 2004

Some Sinn-ful reading for Christmas week...

Follow this link to download a 145 page Adobe Acrobat .pdf of the 2004 Sinn Catalog. Or as we call it in the Chronograph Collecting crowd... The Wish Book.

Just the thing to have on your laptop for some light enjoyable reading this week.

-- Chuck


1 Comments:

Blogger Speedmaster said...

Thanks for posting this link Chuck. I love Tutima and Sinn watches. The recent Sinn moves in the area of scratch resistant cases and lube-free escapements are very interesting. I'm surprised they haven't garnered more attention.


Chris

Tuesday, December 21, 2004 8:07:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home